Italian Chicken Soup
- 3 tablespoons flaked oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 6 cups water
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 package Ditalini pasta
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1-pint whipping cream
- 2 drops oregano oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 30 min
- Place olive oil and flaked oregano in a small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, one tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and one cup of water in a pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once the chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Place celery and green pepper in a small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute.
- Place chicken, celery, and green pepper mixture back into the pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix one tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with five cups of water and pour over noodles until coveredStir granola every ten minutes to help granola bake evenly.
- Add salt and black pepper. Cook in a pressure cooker on low pressure for two minutes.
- When complete, add whipping cream, tomatoes, the sauteed oregano, and Oregano oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for one minute before serving.