Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 2 Cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ Cup Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Milk Of Choice
- 3 Teaspoon Melted Butter Or Coconut Oil
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar Or Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Drops Clove Oil
- 2 Drops Ginger Oil
- 3 Drops Cassia Or Cinnamon Bark Oil
- 1 Uncooked Pie Crust
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 45 min
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Take pie crust and cut out circles to fit inside a greased muffin tin. Don’t roll the dough out too thin or else the pie will fall apart after it’s cooked.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Evenly divide the pie filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 30–45 minutes or until crust lightly browns and when a toothpick is inserted into the pies comes out clean.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, or until cool. Gently remove from pan and refrigerate
Book an Appointment!
815 E. 5th Avenue, Chico, CA